Apply to join our growing team with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Creative Manager, you develop and deliver marketing strategies for Be Social’s clients to enhance the influence of their online products or services through content creation, community management, and campaign strategy.
Create social media strategy and implementation for responsible accounts.
Craft and curate relevant content to reach clients’ intended audience.
Map out marketing strategy on quarterly and/or monthly basis.
Write compelling and original editorial content.
Coordinate and execute campaigns across all social channels.
Design, create and manage paid promotions across all social channels (Facebook promotions, Pinterest, and Instagram ad campaigns), as needed.
Oversee design of digital presence with creative team.
Monitor social media strategy effectiveness for client accounts.
Manage daily client communication on responsible accounts to ensure client satisfaction with the Digital division’s services overall.
Cultivate client communities across all social channels by engaging in dialogue, answering questions within our scope, and responding to users in a “social” way to drive leads and sales for clients.
Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into actionable recommendations and strategies to increase effectiveness of future social media campaigns.
Report to clients on effectiveness and results of ongoing social media initiatives, including insights for future campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
Work efficiently and effectively with Creative team to ensure content needs for Digital clients are met, including photoshoot deadlines and shot lists.
Manage and mentor junior staff and delegate tasks accordingly.
Oversee junior staff work including community management, posting, publishing, recaps and monthly reports.
Train and educate junior staff to ensure constant evolution and growth.
Report to executive staff on performance of junior staff and provide visibility in overall performance.
Consistently monitor and report to management on social media trends related to tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Identify threats and opportunities in the area of user-generated content, and social media.
Ensure client retention and client satisfaction for all Digital services.
Escalate any issues to executive staff, as needed.
Work closely with Digital Director and Creative Director to onboard new clients and conduct training.
Oversee grid curation for responsible clients, ensuring all content categories are supported each month and content is optimized for highest engagement and growth.
Develop content shot list monthly and supplying to photographer to ensure on-time execution and strategic oversight.
Oversee prop sourcing, outlining required props per shoot and managing junior staff or photographer in sourcing these items.
Monthly reporting analysis of all content on posting platforms such as, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, etc.
Direct Instagram strategy for responsible accounts, evaluating on a quarterly and monthly basis
Art Direction and concepting for Instagram story, working closely with team for execution.
Photography for monthly clients.
Editing of content for monthly clients.
Skills and Experience:
5+ years of related business experience in social media marketing.
College degree in applicable field.
Experience in the development of social media strategies on a corporate level across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.)
Excellent copywriting required, along with basic skills in design, photography, videography, and general content creation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills related to internal Agency communication.
Well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
Knowledgeable in social media rules and regulations; demonstrates good judgment.
Thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate ability to work autonomously to make key decisions.
We are seeking a forward thinking Talent Coordinator who will provide support to the Senior Talent Manager and their top tier and developing talent. The Talent Coordinator should be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excel at multitasking.
• Provide administrative support to talent manager and managed talent, including calendar management, scheduling meetings and calls, arranging necessary travel, hotel accommodations and itineraries, managing call sheets
• Work with manager to secure and execute brand deals
• Manage current partnerships to ensure all campaigns are seamlessly and accurately executed
• Assist in ancillary opportunities and IP development
• Maintain internal database for active talent and outstanding contracts and campaigns
• Work with talent manager on talent outreach and strategic pitches
• Work with the accounting department to ensure invoices are submitted on-time and accurately
• Create and edit one sheets for talent used for pitching purposes to brands
• Additional responsibilities, as required
• Must have a minimum 2-3 years experience in a related field (i.e.talent management, PR, marketing, social media)
• Previous talent agency or related industry experience a plus
• Positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, very detail-oriented, and extremely organized
• Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
• Monitors and reads online media/news and blogs on a daily basis
• Passion for and knowledge of the digital space (YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook)
• Knowledge of the fashion and beauty industry
• Strong desire to work in talent representation
• Great research skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 1+ years talent agency experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be Mac savvy
• Google Analytics
• Knowledge of existing influencers, traditional talent and creatives within the entertainment space
• Passion for digital media and entertainment
• Organization: You must have strong written and oral communication skills
We’re seeking current students looking to grow and flourish in the communications world. We take our interns through an intensive program that provides opportunity to learn about each of our practices: influencer, talent management, media relations, and digital. Our next internship program is for Fall 2018/2019 and Winter 2018/2019 in our Los Angeles location only.