It’s pretty simple… San Diegans know how to Taco Tuesday. From tacos to tequila, we want it all, and we want it bottomless. With so many delicious places to choose from, we know it can be tricky to decide… so today we’re sharing a few of our faves:
- Fat Fish Cantina Grill: This Pacific Beach favorite is the perfect spot to catch up with friends over tacos + margs! We highly recommend trying the margarita flight; it comes with a blood orange, spicy, and house marg (yes, please).
- El Camino: V insta-worthy spot! Great place to hear live music, grab a few tacos, and split a yummy fish bowl with friends. Enjoy tacos for dinner at El Camino then go out downtown for a drink!
- Puesto: The BEST marg (seriously, guys). The cactus & zucchini tacos are also a must try. Go during happy hour (3-5PM) for half priced tacos and margs!
- Taco Stand: This Encinitas spot has been packed since it opened last year! Grab your tacos to-go and head to Moonlight Beach for a sunset picnic (Olé!).
- Brigantine Seafood & Oyster Bar: Gorgeous patio and views of Del Mar! Come for the ambiance, stay for the delicious fish tacos.
Happy Tuesday, babes!