Summer is right around the corner, which means it’s time to perfect our summer bods. Working out can be a total bummer, but there are actually ways to spice it up! (We know that sounds hard to believe). Our fave part about hitting the gym or the yoga studio is the apparel. Even when we’re not breaking a sweat, we still love rocking our ‘athleisure’ getups. Today we’re talking about the best workout clothing brands for in and out of the gym:
- Lululemon – This one speaks for itself. Almost everyone has a pair of Lulu’s in their drawer and for a great reason. Lululemon has taken the athleisure world by storm by maintaining the perfect fit for any occasion.
- BELOFORTE – For an edgy spin on athletic wear, try this new brand. Made with love in LA, BELO’s workout gear will keep you looking + feeling great on the street and in the gym. Psst… their most recent collection is now on Revolve.com!
- Alo – Great prices and amazing styles… the ever popular Alo gives the other guys a run for their money. They keep their workout gear on trend with great cuts + colors.
- Strut-This– The trendsetters. Strut-This has teamed up with fashion blogger Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What to create her own line of workout clothes (and boy is it amazing). Our fave is the lace-up detail on the leggings and sports bra. These pieces will feed you a new found confidence.
- Nike – Complete your athleisure look with a fresh pair of kicks. Continuously setting the tone for the next best pair of athletic shoes, Nike never ceases to amaze.
- Swell– Swell water bottles are the ultimate athleisure accessory. Having one is a must, even when you’re not hydrating in the gym.
Feeling good comes easy when you look good. Sweat hard & look good doing it, babes!