We won’t keep you waiting in suspense; Be Social Group is hiring! We’re looking for additions to join our team of goal-orientated and savvy industry experts. Please read over the job descriptions below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
- Actively participate in client status calls.
- Assist Influencer team with pitching bloggers, influencers and YouTubers.
- Assist the team in the promotion of all brands and products carried within fashion and beauty and to ensure that each department and the designers and brands within are being closely monitored.
- Assist the team with daily monitoring of influencer coverage across all social media platforms, blogs, and YouTube channels.
- Assist the team with projects, product launches and events and oversee the rest of the Influencer team.
- Assist with compiling digital influencer outreach lists.
- Compile and ensure timely completion of account weekly recaps, monthly reports, strategy guides, status calls and overall plans with attention to goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key bloggers, influencers and YouTubers.
- Ensure account goals are being met, deliverables executed and client relationships remain positive.
- Ensure Be Social clients are represented correctly and consistently across all target digital influencers.
- General administrations and housekeeping of brand packs, press releases and boiler plates.
- Host digital influencer appointments with key influencers in varying markets.
- Lead/assist with influencer outreach and influencer strategy for Be Social clients.
- Manage Influencer team as a whole.
- Manage weekly account check-ins for goals and devise ramp up strategies as needed.
- Monitor social media, influencer + general digital trends, ensuring the team creates new strategies and reports to clients as needed.
- Oversee and delegate day-to-day Influencer account activities with the Influencer Manager, Influencer Coordinator and/or Influencer Assistant.
- Promote Be Social and Be Social clients and its brands, campaigns, editorial content, business and tech developments, activities and events to blogger, influencers, and YouTubers.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the entire Influencer team and its related activities.
- Serve as key agency point of contact for day-to-day client communication.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage employees and cultivate their growth within the organization.
- Able to identify communication opportunities.
- Collaborative, hardworking and enthusiastic attitude.
- College graduate with proven 8+ years of in-house and/or agency PR experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
- Knowledge of FashionGPS, social media, blogging, CisionPoint.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Proven track record of creating a positive impact on business through PR and communications strategy.
- Strong MS Word skills and Mac proficient.
- Working relationships and knowledge of influencers.
- Assist team with new talent pitches.
- Assist team with overall brand partnership pitches.
- Build ancillary revenue streams for managed talent.
- Contribute to team intel to help develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts in pursuit of signing new talent clients for the agency.
- Coordinate and execute campaigns across social for agency’s talent – may include promotions and Facebook, Pinterest and/or Instagram ad campaigns. Ensure filing of campaign results and data into Talent files and remit to brands to determine ROI as needed.
- Create outreach lists for brand and industry connections and foster relationships to find new campaigns for talent clients. To include brands, agencies and influencer platforms.
- Daily client communication and ensuring Company’s clients are happy within talent division.
- Demonstrate ability to support mapping out of talent marketing strategy.
- Drive team’s quota goals and achieve individual assigned quota goals. Ensure staying on top of deals/invoices and transactions to meet outlined commission structure.
- Ensure the new talent onboarding process for new clients is fully completed and filed.
- Handle day to day for assigned talent, such as calendar management, seeing through execution of projects, ensure deliverables are met, and bring campaigns to fruition.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Make new connections in the industry to further boost talent projects.
- Manage roster of talent.
- Manage talent clients personal brands and innovate new ways to monetize their personal brands.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Recruit and sign new talent for brand partnerships and/or management.
- Train and supervise Talent assistants and interns. Report to Talent Director on performance of assistants and interns.
- Utilize discretion and judgement to support decisions on Company’s clients behalf.
- Write editorial content for talent when necessary.
Brand Partnerships Management:
- Act as main point of contact for see through of brand partnerships for managed talent.
- Develop consumer product strategies for talent and work with talent managers and team to see through launch.
- Oversee signing talent specific to brand partnership agreements.
- Research and identify partners and create new licensing opportunities for talent.
- Work closely with talent managers within the organization to see through potential brand partnerships.
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of related business experience in digital media, communications and/or talent management.
- Able to step into fast-paced environment and not feel overwhelmed.
- College degree in applicable field.
- Excellent copywriting required, along with basic skills in design, photography, videography, and general content creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the development of social media strategies on a corporate level in Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.
- Knowledgeable in social media rules and regulations; demonstrates good judgment.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment where you are given autonomy to make key decisions.
- Well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented self-starter, and able to work independently.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management.
- Day to Day Accounting Activities
- Accounting data entry (daily)
- Accounts receivable collections, applications and analysis (daily)
- Bill and payment processing (weekly)
- Talent payment processing (bi-weekly)
- Expense report processing (monthly)
- Financial Reporting and Advisory
- Financial Statement Reporting Package and Analysis
- Balance sheet, income statement and cash flow
- Month over month and budget to actual variance analysis
- Segment Profitability Reporting
- Monthly management meetings to review financial statements and discuss general business matters
- Ongoing process improvement advisory and implementation
- General advisory and input as needed
- Handle all A/R, including sending all Talent and Brand department invoices timely and accurately.
- Help oversee accounting A/P and A/R needs through Bill.com and Expensify.
- Month End Close and Financial Reporting
- Bank/ PayPal/ credit card reconciliation and review
- Balance sheet account reconciliation including accounts receivable and talent liabilities
- Calculate and record accrued commissions expense
- Journal entry preparation for accrual accounting activity (prepaids, unearned income, accrued expenses, etc.)
- Problem Solving and Solution Creation
- Ongoing brainstorming to ensure new solutions and protocols are created for the company’s growth
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Protocol Creation
- Craft, create and help execute on a new Accounting Procedures Memo, including creation of new processes, spreadsheets and systems to ensure a better overall working process
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Reports to be created upon request for financial analysis
- Update and track PTO for employees via Zenefits and be point of contact for all questions regarding Zenefits, Paychex and insurance.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- A college degree in business, finance, or similar industry
- A very strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Expensify and Bill.com for business
- Collaborative, hardworking, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Creative and strategic problem-solver; resourceful and persistent
- Direct accounting experience for a growing company
- Experience in the entertainment industry
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, detail-oriented
- Must take initiative! Proactive worker that requires little guidance and hand-holding
- Proficiency in Google Business Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive)
Image by @theladygang on Instagram.